HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume / cv to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not meet all requirements.
Reporting directly to the owner. We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, self motivated Concrete Finisher/Skilled Laborer to join our team. Preferences will be given to those applicants with 5-10 years experience in the industry. Must be able to direct crews as needed, work independently and with others. Must be committed, have the right attitude and be willing to learn and grow with the company.
Why Join Our Team:
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits (after 3 months)
- Training & Development
- Full Time (M-F)
- Potential out of town work at higher rate
Qualification Requirements and Experience:
- Prior experience working in a construction related role a MUST
- Ability to place and finish concrete a MUST
- Experience prepping and forming for concrete
- Experience laying and tying rebar
- MUST have valid Class 5 Drivers License. Driver's abstract will be required
- MUST have own reliable transportation. Our projects are located all over the lower mainland. Transit is NOT an option.
- Position may involve some out of town work
- Ability to read plans and detail sheets
- Ability to coordinate with BC ONE Call, Engineers, etc
- Must be in good physical condition and capable of heavy lifting (up to 60lbs)
- Ability to operate machinery (Bobcat, Excavator)
- Experience building Block Retaining walls
- Experience laying pavers
- Experience laying pipe
- Confined space, Working at Heights, Fall Protection and Occupational First Aid certificates an asset
- Ability to work as a leader and a team player
- Ability to work in a team environment safely
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not meet all requirements.